Monday 15 October 2012

Feedback Of My Blogg





Feedback...

This voice clip is from my media teacher giving feedback on my Blogg, the improvements I could make what works and dose not work and also any positive things she thinks about it.




  • I thought I did label my posts however I have now gone back and labeled them properly, it turns out you needed to add the gadget to your Blogg for it to show up.

The list of things I need to go back and correct.


  • Post my audience profile.
  • Anylise war paint video and a conclusion of genre.
  • Apply the Keith Negus theory to our band.
  • Add more analiysis to Gerri Haliiwel post and correct the grammer n pinctuation.
  • Add more analysis to the coldplay post.
  • On the lady Gaga post comment more on her image how its changed and how its created an artist image.




No comments:

Post a Comment